Dawn of Heroes
- The Time Before Dawn An age that existed before all things. It is said to be the absence of existence. A faint glimmer of light shown in the non-existence after an indeterminable amount of time. It brought upon the…
- Dawn of Creation The essence of everything; the aether, light and dark, the source of all, the source of creation. For ages, and ages beyond that, the aether churned and swirled. It was creation itself.
- Dawn of Alandra and Gravis The gods eventually were born from creation itself. The great mother Alandra, and the great father Gravis. Eons passed as they lived in the aether. They gave thought to their existence and that which came before them. Then, the mother and father created something for themselves.
- Dawn of the Material The immaterial had been born in the creation, thus the gods created the material. Before them they studied and created, destroyed and created again. They did this until they finally created likenesses of themselves.
- Dawn of Titans They created sons and daughters. Beings to teach and converse with. Beings that could help them study that which was before them. But, the titans, while in their image, were primal and ill-capable of such thought. The mother and father, instead, insisted on created beings of supreme intelligence.
- Dawn of Dragons Dragons were created, to fly with the mother and father, throughout creation. The titans grew jealous, and those that could, sought to find their own place among creation. The dragons were capable of the great thought that the mother and father so desired. Upon that, the dragons and the Mother and Father created together.
- Dawn of Legend The Titans had not been so unintelligent that they could not create for themselves. In time, and secret study, they'd amassed power of their own. The primal version of our current races were born. The jealous titans fought against their kin, the dragons. Heroes among the races strode alongside the dragons and titans alike. The great legends were born.
- Dawn of Destruction The Mother and Father grew weary of the fighting, the death, and the rebirth of their children. The Father sought to destroy all that had been created, even creation itself. There were no answers for him only chaos. The Mother sought to bring her children to peace, to give them a second chance. This divided the gods. A time of destruction like no other had been laid through all of creation. The Mother and Father fought, dragons and titans picking sides, though nothing came out victorious. The great legends were gone, the great dragons sent to slumber eternally, and the titans locked away for eternity. The mother and father separated to their own vast corners of creation, to think… Perhaps for all time, to think.
- Dawn of Becoming In the wake of the Dawn of Destruction, the lesser races came to power among the material. Elves, humans, dwarves, orcs, the list goes on. The dawn of becoming gave way to life as we would come to know it.
- Dawn of Rule War and treaties, agreements and disputes; these gave way to the dawn of rule, our current dawn. The races have risen and fallen from power time and time again, kingdoms lost and regained, the cycle continues but the story remains the same. Those with power rule, and those without follow.
- Dawn of Heroes Is said to be upon us, by soothsayers, doom prophets, fortune tellers, studiers of the prophecies. Though few in number, the whispers and murmurs are there. Things stir that ought not stir, things approach that should not be there, winters grow harsher and summers hotter. Something is upon the world, and a time for heroes may be needed; lest there be another dawn of destruction.